Thursday, April 2, 2009

I Have Returned!!!


Long time no see. Haven't got time to come here to visit this little place of mine. Currently, I am very sick... I want to die. Just joking, I have far too much time ahead of me and I will never ever give up... Everyone REMEMBER THAT TOO. My message today for everyone is... NEVER SAY DIE!!! Although you feel like dying, don't. If you jumped down the building, you will regret it like mad when you are just 1cm off the ground. When you poke yourself with a knife, you will also regret it like mad when your brain tells you PAIN AR!!! Anyways I got to go soon... Erm Hello.

FAREWELL EVERYON!!!


Yours Painfully,

Norman

1 comment:

  1. Very true. I believed that we should all never say things like "die" or "give up". It's pointless. WHAT YOU CAN DO, JUST DO IT!! WHAT YOU CAN't DO, TRY TO DO!! It's as simple as that. Suiciding isn't the solution. Just live on with life. Live a carefree one. Live a normal one. Live one that is beneficial for you and your family.. That's all that is to it.

    ReplyDelete