Friday, April 3, 2009

Reality

Sigh.... Let's talk something opposite for a change, Reality. Reality may be fun or enjoyable to those who lead a carefree life... Other than that... Reality is a really cruel thing. So what's behind all the misdeeds made by us humans? Reality. Some people get us to face up to reality... what is exactly the true meaning of it? Face reality and follow it? Sometimes, living in your own fantasy world like some people might be a much better idea... Well for me, I am trapped between a dimension that is neither fantasy or reality... Reality wants me to take it's road... Fantasy forces me not to and turn the other way... I try my best to control the two different Things... Can it be controlled? Is there such thing as creating a world of your own destiny? Who is stronger, Reality, Fantasy or Fate itself? Those who have enough experience will know...

Yours Fatefully,
Norman

1 comment:

  1. I agree with what you have said. Reality is indeed a very cruel thing to start off with. I have experienced it myself. I am forced to face up to reality. Although sometimes I am trapped between reality and fantasy, in the end, it's reality that have me dragged back. Fantasy, likewise tries to drag me back too. It's like a tug of war, huh? It's pretty troublesome sometimes. Personally, for me I would leave fate to decide what my path is. If it is not possible, then it will have to be my willpower..

    ReplyDelete