Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Return from Time



Well... I am Back! You probably would want to know why I was gone for past few millennia. Knowing me, yes you are right. The secret shall remain untold. Forget all about this. That is no longer of an importance to anyone else now. What matters most now is... What did I do to survive?


I am a diehard, I never give up nor do I let anyone else around me do the same. As you can all see, my post today is slightly different. It might be due to lack of sadism in me. Or even, I might not be the one who you all think is. In fact, my whereabouts are never known. Needless to say, my identity. Let's get back on topic shall we?


Survival of the fittest is what they say, but is that true? Is possesing the ultimate physical strength what matters the most? Or can the smartest one around us outsmart and eliminate all obstacles? Knowledge is power. That is what a believe in. People desire and thirst for knowledge... How can it be gained? Is it only all in a night's work? Speaking of night, it really is getting late. I have to turn in and get my rest. For the moment, put everything aside and rest... You'd better rest up. You never knows what will happen next....


Yours most mysteriously,

Norman

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yes... I understand truly that Knowledge is indeed, power. Without knowledge, we won't have a place to stand, even if we have an exceptionally ULTIMATE physical strength. Knowledge outsmarts all other things. The hunt for knowledge is an unstoppable process. Human beings are being forced into doing that. It's inevitable. Even I, desire for it.

    ReplyDelete